Laratube is a Laravel Video CMS created to allow people and web developers to create and start their own video community or personal website.
With LaraTube you will be able to create your own video sharing portal through which you can share your videos with other people and make money from your 3rd party ad-unit code. or by selling Ads spots via paypal.
LaraTube fits if you would like to:
- Create a video based SocialNetwork.
- Promote multiple youtube channels as a youtube multichannel network.
- Sell premium video playlists ( Video Courses )
- Create a site like Udemy.
- Upload videos from your computer to your own webspace.
- Create your own video sharing service/platform.
- Create a website for your youtube channel.
Laravel VideoTube has all the greate features from the old VideoTube and brings more features to the table, some of them are listed below:
- 100% Responsive Design.
- SEO friendly links, and HTML code that Google will love!
- Powerful Admin Panel.
- Login with Email, Facebook.
- Subscribe to Channels.
- Create Video Playlists.
- Share Pictures and Posts.
- Users Notifications.
- Accept Paypal Payments.
- AJAX Like & Dislike.
- Active Links in Description.
- Add Categories.
- Built in CPM advertiding System for videos and posts.
- “Follow/Unfollow” function (user or uploader).
- Comments System: User can comment on videos.
- Settings – update my profile information and details like avatar image, cover photo, password & email address change.
- Video Module “My Videos” – all videos, uploaded from myself with options to edit or delete.
- Admin Manage Site Videos (Edit/Delete).
- Admin Manage Site Users.
- Admin Manage Video Categories (Add/Delete)
- Upload Video From your PC/Tablet/Mobile Phone (Title, Description, Category, Thumbnail).
- User Wall.
- Public Wall.
- Image post Lightbox.
- Easily embed videos from Youtube.
- Automatic video thumbnails.
- Easily change the colors of the site ( Dark or Light theme ).
- Staffpicks ( hand picked videos area ).
- and more…
Admin User demo:
- PHP >= 7.0.0
- MCrypt PHP Extension (enabled by default)
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- GD PHP Extension
- Laravel framework 5.5