- Multiple targets same time.
You can select several objects on the page at once.
- Three shapes of highlighting: rectangle, circle and rounded rectangle.
HTML structure of the information block and the style of its design are made in separate files.
Due to this you can specify your own design.
There are many pre-installed style solutions, and their number will increase.
- Processing code color in any format
The object on the page remains highlighted even if its position changes.
Automatic switching of steps with the time progress bar
- Tracking position of the dragged element
- Multiple pages
- Ability to continue the unfinished tour
- Smooth change of color and opacity for each step individually
The color and transparency of the overlying layer can be set for each step individually
- Management from outside
Thanks to the new plugin methods, you can control of navigation of the tour by any external elements
- The intro slide in center of screen
- Displays the tour covers
- Works with dynamic content
- Works with hidden content (select, tabs etc.)
- Localization (60 languages)
- Different way of searching elements. Supports most CSS3 selectors, as well as some non-standard selectors.
- Supports operating system “windows (7,8,10)”, MacOS, iOS, Android
- Supports brousers IE 11+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Detailed documentation
- 37 Positions’ Variants
- Auto Positioning of Message
- Detect Events
- Trigger Events
- Callback Functions
- Map of All Steps
- Control of Buttons Text
- Scroll to Element
- Highlighting of passed steps
- Compatibility with the “Select2” plugin
- Compatibility with the “jQuery UI Tabs”
- Compatibility with the “Bootstrap Collapse”
- Additionally present WordPress version of plugin
- Сhrome Extension
Gets an unique selector code for any element on the page
Install from Chrome Web Store
- Tour Builder
Generate your tour code in a user-friendly interface
Need a simpler plugin?
We present the best help-tour plugin of 2017: “iTour”. This is a simplified version of the “iGuider” plan, which has fewer features, and is slightly inferior in speed.