Schedule appointments within Gravity Forms. gAppointments is great for any business that depends on an appointment calendar. Scroll down to see all features list.
Coming soon: “Recurring appointments & Google Calendar Sync” features.
- Payed/Non-Payed Booking
- Supports any payment gateway
- Works with Gravity Perks Preview Submission. See demo
- Works with Gravity Perks Multi-Page Navigation. See demo
- Services per form.
- Options per service(duration, cleanup, capacity, reduce gaps, lead time, show end times, prior days to book appointments, time format, remove am/pm text).
- Activity page
- Personalised provider work hours, breaks and holidays
- Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments)
- Client/Provider appointments management on the frontend.
- Clients or providers can add the appointment to they’re favorite calendar on the front-end. See demo
- Assign a registered user as service provider
- Custom HTML Emails
- Email notifications
- Endless Colors Possibilities
- TimeSlot capacity
- Reduce gaps in the schedule
- Show End Times
- Bookable dates without time slots, capacity per date and lead time required for bookable dates.
- Auto confirm appointments
- Auto complete appointments
- Cancel unpaid appointments after a time interval
- Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments
- Mobile Responsive
Support and Documentation Contact us here
with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the plugin to help you with your project.
16.02.2018 - ver 1.4 - New feature: Services per form 13.02.2018 - ver 1.3.2 - Fixed few issues 11.02.2018 - ver 1.3 - New feature: Bookable dates without time slots - Added support: Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments. 01.02.2018 - ver 1.2 - Added support for: Gravity Perks Preview Submission & Multi-Page Navigation plugins - Some fixes 30.01.2018 - ver 1.1 - New feature: Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments) - Some little fixes 03.01.2018 - ver 1.0